looking for a clean reputable tatoo shop

launchin1st

tatoo. im sorry. i am shitty speller.

anyway, i will be going to evolved. i like the work some of them have done.

price is not a factor. the only reason why i dont have any tatoos, is because i want it to perfect. i have to look at whatever i get for years.

so evolved it is.

its going to wait till next week.

thanks for all your input.

tony

yup

Sovereign Collective

the location

1042 N. High st.

great guys and top notch work

been getting my sleeve done there. ask for scott or steve

tell them i sent ya

i have gotten some ink from Joe Evans (owner of liquid vision) and he does amazing work as well. never heard of them getting red flagged for dirty shop, that may have been before he owned it or something. he has a sterile work enviroment.

How bad did the sleeves hurt? I was thinking of getting something like that done, but am unsure of how painful it will be.

I've gotten all 3 of mind done at different places...

Evolved - No complaints really. I would have gone back there for the second one but the guy that did my first left so I went to Inspired by Ink since a good friend of mine suggested it.

Inspired by Ink- It was a clean shop and they did a great job. Only problem is that I had the idea of what I wanted and the guy doing the tattoo had his. He kept wanting to change shit and make it really crazy and off the wall sort of cartoonish. I liked some of his ideas, but... I knew what I wanted and since it was going on me I wanted it to be done my way. I ended up having to go back like 4-5 times before it was right for me. But in the end I'm happy with it and i turned out great!

Body Language- Again, no complaints. they did a great job and were really cool to work with. They had lots of books of all their work. Will probably stick with them if I get anymore.