Screw snow...

Casper

We're supposed to get this ice and up to 12" of snow. Already have 3-4" of snow. The ice is now. Then it's supposed to switch back to snow. Oh yay. I really hope CSCC closes. I don't want to deal with idiot drivers in the morning.

People need to learn how to drive in snow.

AAAAAAAA-Fuckin-MEN! I grew up in N.E. Ohio, these Columbus drivers have no clue what they're doing. I'm hoping for a ton of snow, so tomorrow when I have to drive to work all the pansies that can't drive in it will have stayed home, or gotten themselves into a ditch, either way is fine by me, either way keeps the hell out of my way!!

I'm at work now and getting off at midnight... Glad I drove my JEEP today!

What sucks is, where I use to live in NC... I checked and it is going to be 72 degrees tomorrow! AHHHHH!!!! Why did I move back to Ohio?? I hate this damn snow!

Oh it's glorious....I had to chisel into my truck this morning, then unfreeze the locks.

See if you drive a company vehicle like me and don't pay for the gas, its simple. I started my van up at 6am, turned on the defroster, went out and wiped a little slush off (the stuff that didn't melt) the window at 6:45am and away I went.