Roller blading

Moostang

Q: Look at your feet. Are you rolling ?

If you answered yes, answer the next question, if your answer was no, skip all other questions and go to end.

Q: Are you wearing shoes ?

If you answered yes, answer the next question, if your answer was no, skip all other questions and go to end

Q: Do you see a skateboard under your feet ?

Move to Answer Section.

A: If you answered yes to all of the above questions, congratulations, you skateboard ! Your penis becomes partially, or even fully erect around attractive women, and likely, will meet their inside skin soon.

A:If you answered answered no to any of the questions, you may be just walking, or worse ... on a pair of rollerblades. I'm sorry to tell your parents that you are officially gay, I'm telling your parents because face it ... deep down you already knew.

EDIT: damn it someone did a similar joke.

Q: Look at your feet. Are you rolling ?

If you answered yes, answer the next question, if your answer was no, skip all other questions and go to end.

Q: Are you wearing shoes ?

If you answered yes, answer the next question, if your answer was no, skip all other questions and go to end

Q: Do you see a skateboard under your feet ?

Move to Answer Section.

A: If you answered yes to all of the above questions, congratulations, you skateboard ! Your penis becomes partially, or even fully erect around attractive women, and likely, will meet their inside skin soon.

A:If you answered answered no to any of the questions, you may be just walking, or worse ... on a pair of rollerblades. I'm sorry to tell your parents that you are officially gay, I'm telling your parents because face it ... deep down you already knew.

EDIT: damn it someone did a similar joke.

Basically win.:p

I got hurt in much manlier ways on my skates than on any skateboard. Then again BMX is even manlier.

BMX > Skates > being a skateboarding-emo-queer

You must have skated with some douche bags.

I've been skating for 11 years and all the kids I know are just normal and rip. No emo ever.

Snowboarding>Skateboarding>BMXing>Fruitboots

Is Rollerblading gay or not? I have been rollerblading since they came out and I still am. But I was doing it today and got 3 jackass comments about it being gay so whats your impression about it?

Tell them you cannot possibly be gay,You are a Marine.

How did I know that you'd chime in... actually it goes bmx > skateboarding > fruit booting. :D

You got one part right, the rest was wrong lol.

I think we can all agree, BMX is the win?

While everyone in my neighborhood was roller blading, I was on a board. My dad even bought me roller blades, I put them on once after watching that one skating movie back in the day. (Where the kid moves to his uncles house in cali, and they race down the devil's backbone and other queerness) I hated them things

EDIT- The movie was airborne. Not that bad of a movie IIRC lol

While everyone in my neighborhood was roller blading, I was on a board. My dad even bought me roller blades, I put them on once after watching that one skating movie back in the day. (Where the kid moves to his uncles house in cali, and they race down the devil's backbone and other queerness) I hated them things

EDIT- The movie was airborne. Not that bad of a movie IIRC lol

The kids actually from cali and moved to cincy

Brink mother fuckers. Brink. That shit was on Disney back in the day.

If you haven't seen Brink, Nick Patlovich will shove your face.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/79922-1/Facepush_3oclockHigh.gif