WTB: SBF Intake and Carb

BlackC50

Hey guys! Looking for a intake and carb for a SBF. Really just looking for just about anything. Hit me up and let me know what you have and want to get rid of. Good quality only, not something has been sitting a garage for 30 years. Really want something I can plug and play with...only thing I need to get my car back in running order. Thanks!!!!!

Hey guys! Looking for a intake and carb for a SBF. Really just looking for just about anything. Hit me up and let me know what you have and want to get rid of. Good quality only, not something has been sitting a garage for 30 years. Really want something I can plug and play with...only thing I need to get my car back in running order. Thanks!!!!!

I have a Barry Grant stage 3 850 with a 14" KN extreme flow air cleaner. It probally is too big for a small block $500.00 OBO if your interested.

Guest Removed
I have a Barry Grant stage 3 850 with a 14" KN extreme flow air cleaner. It probally is too big for a small block $500.00 OBO if your interested.

way big for a mild sb

more specs? which metering plates,etc etc.

way big for a mild sb

more specs? which metering plates,etc etc.

Here is the Model RT9380-S3. I have only changed jets and changed the 30cc front pump to a 50cc pump. I still have the 30cc pump. I don't have any other specs without taking it apart. It does have angular boosters. I ran 10.50's last year before I switched to a King Demon 1090.Hopefully that helps.

Guest Removed
Its a stock 302 block out of a 86 5.0. I am converting my EFI to carb.

i wouldnt go no bigger then 750 on it and that pushing it...i might sell the 750 i have, just havent finished building it yet.