Quaker Steak Friday 9:30

Guest Hal

Roll up and wear a nametag if you're a noob.

Nametags? That's just one notch less greivous than business cards. :nono:

How about this:

Newb: (extending right hand) "Hi, my name's Skippy--I'm new here. I'm on CR as 1FastCobalt. Kick ass car you've got there, dude."

Mr. Hal: (ignoring the newb's outstretched hand) "I'm Hal. MISTER Hal to you. Your car looks even worse in person than it did in the pictures in your lame-ass intro thread. It astonishes me that you'd think we wanted you here. Pretty ballsy, showing up here, though. We like that. Now get away from me."

Introductions just seem more ..... refined, than using name tags.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I'm not wearing a name tag because there are only like three girls that come out that actually talk and Val and I are two out of the three.

My wife and I will be out and she is always looking for somebody to talk to. She gets tired of hearing about camshafts and paul talking about walking people lol!

Where has Paul been? He has challeged everybody but me to a race I feel left out.

She gets tired of hearing about camshafts and paul talking about walking people lol!

My wife told me to shut up about cars the other day. I told her I felt like a tool.

Which of course you use tools on cars ... which lead me right back into the conversation I was having right before the one I just forgot about.

my car is my name tag. I think its the only one on CR. so..... (plus i dont know where you can buy just 1 name tag).

Darn ... theres a new rule that just got put into place today ... no newish STI's at CR meets on Friday Evenings in Public Places, also there's no splashing in the bathroom sinks.

I introduced myself to you as an asshole ... you learned me good and now I feel empty inside.

I actually remember you saying you were an asshole. That makes me lol.

I was thinking "does he know who the fuck he's talking to?"

I actually remember you saying you were an asshole. That makes me lol.

I was thinking "does he know who the fuck he's talking to?"

LOL, you said something along those lines and I was like "Oh ... so you're Hal ... "

Guest Removed
My wife told me to shut up about cars the other day. I told her I felt like a tool.

Which of course you use tools on cars ... which lead me right back into the conversation I was having right before the one I just forgot about.

:rolleyes:

my car is my name tag. I think its the only one on CR. so..... (plus i dont know where you can buy just 1 name tag).

FWIW: I can think of at least one other white '08 Sti on the board....and what happens when you walk away from your car?

However I agree with Doc, just speak up and introduce yourselves.

I'm going to try to make it up at least for a short time. I have an injured wife at home though so no guarantees.

The guy that says fuck you then slaps you is V8 Beast. If you know whats best for you just thank me for slapping you and be on your way.

The guy that slap V8best after he slaps you, is me. If you know what's best, you'll bow down before me.

PS. I don't need a CR sign, I park in the pink "Princess Parking" spots.