Please Be Gentle !

Catman

Bwahahahahahahaha :p New to the forums, But not to bikes. Place looks cool !! I was lurking for awhile and thought I'de sign up and say hey ! I'm from cincy. I like fighters and Nakid bikes now. I've went in alot of directions with this shit over the years.

Current daily rides = 2 gsxr 750's. 01 and a 95

Both were minty fresh before I got ahold of them. Stunted one for 2 years , blew it up , rebuilt it, then fightered it out. Just got the 95 and I'm tearin into that now for a bike buildoff comp.

Just learning to wrench on these things and haveing alot of fun learning. Hope to pick up some good stuff here !!

Great forum you got here. Looks like some knollagable and helpfull folks one here.

I'll post up some pics in the appropriate places, try to follow the rules and not whore it up too much !~ :badgerrock:

Cat.

if you are interested in wrenching on that bike man, id recommend a bike specific forum like gixxer.com. i think you will find a lot more tech info on that site

Probably, but you'll find people willing to help you do it on this forum.

Bwahahahahahahaha :p New to the forums, But not to bikes. Place looks cool !! I was lurking for awhile and thought I'de sign up and say hey ! I'm from cincy. I like fighters and Nakid bikes now. I've went in alot of directions with this shit over the years.

Current daily rides = 2 gsxr 750's. 01 and a 95

Both were minty fresh before I got ahold of them. Stunted one for 2 years , blew it up , rebuilt it, then fightered it out. Just got the 95 and I'm tearin into that now for a bike buildoff comp.

Just learning to wrench on these things and haveing alot of fun learning. Hope to pick up some good stuff here !!

Great forum you got here. Looks like some knollagable and helpfull folks one here.

I'll post up some pics in the appropriate places, try to follow the rules and not whore it up too much !~ :badgerrock:

Cat.

:welcome:

you mean there is actually knowledgeable info on gixxer.com??

no way!

true to what casper said, you'll find a lot of people who like to help out here. plus, being in "da nati" you have a lot of helpers within a short drive.

o and welcome!

yes way! there are those of us that will help out here def, always good to research your shit tho before you start tearin stuff apart

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I ride alot, Local and sometimes a little on the wild side !! hahahahaha

I Just tried to come in with a little respect. I can usualy pick through and find out who knows what !

Oh, This weather sucks ass. I may have to get the dirty bikes and quads out, to get it out my system !