CALL OUTS

thorne

Straight line races. ... See if you can turn. A few of my buddies are coming out to autocross for my birthday so I'm getting some competition going. Mostly novices.

So lets see if some of the big talkers can do something other then a race that takes 3 honks. Because turning would be hard.

Here the terms. Best time of the day non corrected. 10$ buy in.

Shanton can you make that Little VW turn?

Sam My dubass forgot he told me why he could not. -FAIL

Paul - AWD > FWD

Anthony - Bring it.. I don't think you have a chance in hell of piloting that boat around.

v8beast - You don't even really race even straight line.

TurboRust - -1.5 Deegreees of ass whoooopin bring out that RX-7

Linn - There is no way on goods green earth your fbody can turn. you would fail.

hoblick - How many seconds should i spot you?

not brian - Another car that can't turn. Should have sticked with Subbies

bucky - I just wanna laugh at grandpa autocrossing.

spaceghost - I know you don't want to lose to a 2.0

doc - Bring that big MB's out. See if it can turn with the massager on. (NO LOTUS!)

Tilley - Do you even have a car ? No? Thought so.

Cavin - Ohh what toy could he drive? What ever he bring you Better bring R compunds

crawdad - That car can't turn whats it weigh 7000lbs?

pdpdqpdpdqpdpdg - Let me show you why you should have got a subie

White Alero - The same for you. Subbie > Jettta

Now since I know most of you will bitch out as you don't have a chance in hell, If you think you can smoke me and are a novice or seminovice lets do this.

-Thorne

SMS

Edited by Thorne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an idiot.

Your fail.

I called out people I expected to have little experience. Last time I was out was my mustang.

I figured most of you would not because your cars not setup for it or you forgot how to turn or something or another.

AJ would tounce me.

But i figured most of them would not Venture into other realms. and thats cool.

Thorne you wanna talk shit, lets make it 500$. Me against you in your AWD twisty gods car. I got bone stock C5 vette to run you with.

Wait I've seen this game. Ok lets do it for 5.2 million!!!!!!!!

20 you vs me.

Thorne how about this, You make as many track passes as you want in your car and i will beat your best time in 2 laps. Trust me you think just cause we talk about 1/4 racing that I dont go through twisties to. I told you through pm's that I cant make fast right hand turns due to the thin oil pan and all the oil rushing to the left side and starving the pump and motor. Like i said, you're an idiot.

You fail. This thread is fail.

Thorne how about this, You make as many track passes as you want in your car and i will beat your best time in 2 laps. Trust me you think just cause we talk about 1/4 racing that I dont go through twisties to. I told you through pm's that I cant make fast right hand turns due to the thin oil pan and all the oil rushing to the left side and starving the pump and motor. Like i said, you're an idiot.

Where's this yellow vette you speak of.

My dumb ass did forget about the hard right turn thing ;[ I'm stupid some times..

Self PWN#D!

Hmmm...

And I don't autocross but who the fuck actually asks for timed spots?

Get off CR and go bate or something. It's probably best to just stop adding to this thread.

When your Gay20 can run a 12 we can talk.

So, let me get this straight. You are only calling out cars that you know can't hang on an AutoX track? So, you are essentially not manning up at all? What are you going to do now, call me out in the car I took turning power away from?

I bet I could walk you in my mom's bone stock CTS.

So, let me get this straight. You are only calling out cars that you know can't hang on an AutoX track? So, you are essentially not manning up at all? What are you going to do now, call me out in the car I took turning power away from?

I bet I could walk you in my mom's bone stock CTS.

Hal, listen I know you are not man enough to race my bmw with your huffy 10 speed. You fail hal. I am king.

Thorne,

You are failing more than usual, and that says something. You make a point to pinpoint cars that are setup for anything BUT turning.

Are you this desperate ?

Seek help, I mean..soon.

Yup and these same people raced or called me out for racing I'm not setup for.

I'm this bored yes.

Nothing better to do then to stir up some shit. so failing I may be in your eyes but I'm laughing over here.

Guest Removed

im down for something like that..

same car, same track..race against the clock

:bangbang:

Hal, listen I know you are not man enough to race my bmw with your huffy 10 speed. You fail hal. I am king.

King of fail is what you are. If I had a huffy 10 speed I would race your BMW but, I don't. Go buy me one and then I'll race you.

Rob we all know that you never made one turn like myself. We only see straight lines.

look aslong as they let rob put some VHT down and spray he can take the corners slow and barrel down.

If you want to get that vette how about Nelsons ledges?

Yup and these same people raced or called me out for racing I'm not setup for.

I'm this bored yes.

Nothing better to do then to stir up some shit. so failing I may be in your eyes but I'm laughing over here.

Actually, they called you out back when you were talking smack about your WRX in the 1/4. Since you have converted over to whatever the hell it is you want to do with that pos now, I don't recall any threads calling out the mighty Thorne.

I'd page reality and see if it can pay you a visit.