CALL OUTS

thorne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orly? you've owned a ford they can't turn. BTW I've been called out more then once to 1/4 races and people know I am not setup for it.

Ya rly, don't forget I joined this forum driving a 330i. I know how to turn.

Guest Removed
Rob we all know that you never made one turn like myself. We only see straight lines.

uummm sure..never...:D

i just prefer straight lines..granted, its harder then some think to stay between them.:cool:

thorne, you asked me how big of a shot of spray the katana could take to get it to go a low 12, well I have an answer for you. Start off with a 150 shot wet and go up from there. Report back how that works out for you.

Real mean start with 200.

the answer is don't spray it i found out. It's sold i think so i can get me a fucking drag car.

Real mean start with 200.

the answer is don't spray it i found out. It's sold i think so i can get me a fucking drag car.

Why in the fuck would you want a drag car. You cant drive. The only way you would ever seen a 10 sec pass would be you riding shotgun in someone elses car or if you bought a 7 sec car and tried to drive it. Even then its a long shot.

Why in the fuck would you want a drag car. You cant drive. The only way you would ever seen a 10 sec pass would be you riding shotgun in someone elses car or if you bought a 7 sec car and tried to drive it. Even then its a long shot.

I can't drive. I'm the one who's doing races this year with turns. I had trouble launching a AWD car that I did not want to snap the tranny your right there.

Guest Removed
You wanna do turns? I told you, you can have all fucking day to turn a good time. I will get in the same car as you and beat your best time in 2 laps. We can do that for any amount of money you want. You call it.

In...

how about $50 on every 10th/sec difference

Thorne $200 dollars wrx vs the gt @ Nelson Ledges.

Srsly. I'll give my cash to a third party holder. If you win you get to say you went to Nelson Ledges and drove the track for free with free gas and food. That's pretty sweet.

Actually, they called you out back when you were talking smack about your WRX in the 1/4. Since you have converted over to whatever the hell it is you want to do with that pos now, I don't recall any threads calling out the mighty Thorne.

I'd page reality and see if it can pay you a visit.

bahahahah. yea, when you learned your car sux at 1/4 you switched you fucking squid, Ill wipe the auto x and road course floor with you anytime you want. Ill bring my suv out to rally x and whoop that ass there too if youd like...

thorne, you asked me how big of a shot of spray the katana could take to get it to go a low 12, well I have an answer for you. Start off with a 150 shot wet and go up from there. Report back how that works out for you.

put me on it and it will go 12's. My first bike was a 91 katana and it went 12.8's....

Thorne $200 dollars wrx vs the gt @ Nelson Ledges.

Srsly. I'll give my cash to a third party holder. If you win you get to say you went to Nelson Ledges and drove the track for free with free gas and food. That's pretty sweet.

That's just suicide! You know Mustangs can't turn, right????????