CALL OUTS

thorne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hurt I'm not in on this. I hope some of you folks are coming out to the Mid-Ohio trackday in October. It will be good, old-fashioned, wholesome, fun.

Then we hit the strip club.

Yup I'm going.

bahahahah. yea, when you learned your car sux at 1/4 you switched you fucking squid, Ill wipe the auto x and road course floor with you anytime you want. Ill bring my suv out to rally x and whoop that ass there too if youd like...

Ohhh snap SUV ;) I'm calling you on this one. Bring it out.

p.s. thorne after you embarass yourself again by losing to everyone...what will be next????there are no more motorsports for you.

I'll continue talking shit just like I did before when i got beat by everyone at kil kare ;). Sadly my wife even has it all on video.... FAIL

I'm just trying to have some fun. I'm hoping some shit talking with get a couple more people to come out.

I will not be racing for 500$ thats 500$ I could spend on other parts for the wrx.

This thread is what happens when I have a shitty day at work and am stuck waiting for the wife to get ready to go out for dinner ;)

Even if people thought it was stupid I got entertainment ;)

BTW to those who are actually coming out cool.

So bring that jetta out ;)

That's just suicide! You know Mustangs can't turn, right????????

I know they can't turn! I heard the body rolls and then turns into a twizler! But this will make thorne look worse by punking out to a total turd of a car.

I know they can't turn! I heard the body rolls and then turns into a twizler! But this will make thorne look worse by punking out to a total turd of a car.

200$ = part of my admission to Midohio ....

Miller when do I get to see this non turning turbo charged beast?