Slow civic VS turbo mustang

Comebackkid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vid Quality : -1

I still wanna ride in your civic roy, ever since you waxed me. I had you from a stop, because you couldnt get any traction haha :ninja:, but once you hit like 70-80...

Ya that night was fun:) Didn't get traction intill mid 3rd gear

Ya that night was fun:) Didn't get traction intill mid 3rd gear

Yeah, even better was watching everyone get stuck, then watching my car break! What a suprise, my car breaking. We'll have to do it again for sure, i need more go-fast parts though, shit aint fair lol.

Yeah, even better was watching everyone get stuck, then watching my car break! What a suprise, my car breaking. We'll have to do it again for sure, i need more go-fast parts though, shit aint fair lol.

How about this whatever boost your running I'll run to

Guest Removed
Is your car fast on 4 psi? Thats the lowest i can turn my shit lol. My best bet would be to try and outrun you motor vs motor.

you still cant get the job done

4psi i wouldn't even feel that

Me either but its stock for the autos, well 3.5 for the autos... Iuno what it would lemme turn it down to though cause intake/turbo back etc. Who knows, but yeah 4 psi is a joke. I think running 14 psi on my ct26 is still a joke, i need a new damn turbo. 8psi during winter cause of fuelcut reasons, 14 in summer. Till the new injectors come

Me either but its stock for the autos, well 3.5 for the autos... Iuno what it would lemme turn it down to though cause intake/turbo back etc. Who knows, but yeah 4 psi is a joke. I think running 14 psi on my ct26 is still a joke, i need a new damn turbo. 8psi during winter cause of fuelcut reasons, 14 in summer. Till the new injectors come

what size injectors are you wanting?