April 3rd. QSL and Fast and the furious

thorne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going up to qsl at 7:30 as are some of my friends as today is my birthday. Move I'm thinking the 9something one so we can cruise the lots for ricers after the movie lets out. If its sold out I'll goto the 1015. Or if were still at QSL or something.

going to rave for the movie

I'm going up to qsl at 7:30 as are some of my friends as today is my birthday. Move I'm thinking the 9something one so we can cruise the lots for ricers after the movie lets out. If its sold out I'll goto the 1015. Or if were still at QSL or something.

Oh shit, i didn't know it was your birthday.

count me out now. i'm not going.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll probably see you in QS&L around 8:15 or so (not too hungry), then we'll head over to Rave for the 9 p.m. show (by then I'll need the $22.50 popcorn barrel and the half-gallon big gulp of Coke).

Happy Birthday, btw, Thorne. :)

Got to QSL at 8:10, but no CR folks :(

Hooked up with some friends who were going to see F&F, but the 9 pm show sold out. :(

Chased ricers from Krogers to QSL to Sonic and back again. Ran into Phil & company, Benner, ImUrOBGYN. :)

Texted Jeffro back and forth 60 times. :(

Ended up at W. Broad White Castle at 2 a.m. :)

Drove around I-270 performing very scientific tests of torque against a buddy in his new E-55 AMG ;)

Ended up giving tours of the new garage at 3:15 a.m., introducing the merry band of survivors to the virtues of the Toyota Century and Drambuie. It just seemed like the right thing to do at that hour. :D

Got to QSL at 8:10, but no CR folks :(

Hooked up with some friends who were going to see F&F, but the 9 pm show sold out. :(

Chased ricers from Krogers to QSL to Sonic and back again. Ran into Phil & company, Benner, ImUrOBGYN. :)

Texted Jeffro back and forth 60 times. :(

Ended up at W. Broad White Castle at 2 a.m. :)

Drove around I-270 performing very scientific tests of torque against a buddy in his new E-55 AMG ;)

Ended up giving tours of the new garage at 3:15 a.m., introducing the merry band of survivors to the virtues of the Toyota Century and Drambuie. It just seemed like the right thing to do at that hour. :D

sorry doc :whistle:

not your fault. And, it was handy having the reports from the other "meeting places" around town. Things were moving around from place to place too fast to get any large numbers together anywhere.

BTW, thanks Phil for tipping us off about them running plates last night at Polaris Sonic. None of us needed any of that action.

I imagine tonight will be a repeat .... maybe a few more cars out with the temp being slightly better.

Yeah, sorry about that. I called the cops and gave them your description ..... just felt it was my civic duty. I hope you learned your lesson.

not yet, i still hit 150 on the way home lol

i got a ticket last night for loud exausht and squeeling tires. lol my car doesnt make enough powa to squeel radials, im getting out of that ticket on the 15th. fucking cops

Bahaahahaha ... you got a ticket cause you were black on a friday night.

Guest DRFTMX5
Was a pretty good movie. Saw lots of cars there. There were some nice ones. I saw you DOC but you drove by to fast in the parking lot for me to say hi.