Buy It Now!

Mr. Jones

Honestly, I think if I had the money for this car, I wouldn't buy it. Sure, it's the world's fastest production car right now, but it's not the most appealing car to me. I'd still have to go with a Aston DB9 or DBR9 if I could get my hands on one.

i sold my Veyron after a week. Just not the "most fun" to drive to work. Kinda like driving a slug...slimy, sticky, smelled weird.

Thats exactly how I feel about fucking your mom.:eek:

:D j/k

Fun Useless fact #1... the company i work for (Hirschvogel Inc.) Makes the wheels hubs and possibly more parts for the Veyron...

You know its two RS6 motors (i would guess) slapped together with some tuning to eek out 50.5 more hp out of each and you have this monster. Bet the car cost less than $200k to make and sells for over $1.5 mil.... Rather have a CCX-R for that money, nonetheless amazing machine - would love to drive.

Fun Useless fact #1... the company i work for (Hirschvogel Inc.) Makes the wheels hubs and possibly more parts for the Veyron...

You know its two RS6 motors (i would guess) slapped together with some tuning to eek out 50.5 more hp out of each and you have this monster. Bet the car cost less than $200k to make and sells for over $1.5 mil.... Rather have a CCX-R for that money, nonetheless amazing machine - would love to drive.

Actually, they lose an insane amount of money for every one bought. It was done to prove what they could do, regardless of what it cost them in the end.

On paper, the car is a STEAL @ 1.6 compared to their overall investment into the project.

You know its two RS6 motors (i would guess) slapped together with some tuning to eek out 50.5 more hp out of each and you have this monster.

Not quite. The Veyron is a W16, RS6 was a V8 and is now a V10. Cant just slap those together.

Yeah, I always run the sidewall max pressure..:rolleyes:

Factory Door Sticker = 39psi COLD in all 4. I run about 40. This is not uncommon in 18"+ factory setups FYI. Even the S8 with a bit taller sidewall commands 36psi cold IIRC.

Right on. haven't seen any of the new Audi's yet. I'll keep that in mind.