WTB 302 5.0 H.O. Short Block 88-91

neonkiller

614 554 xxxx , ask for joey , he has a bob beech built stroker short block and afr heads

Can you give me more details on this, displacement, rods, piston, etc? Any head work?

Shanton, you blow your motor up already? I have a shortblock here from like a 90 or something, cant remember but its good. I dont know what it would be worth to you, I would like to get $200 out of it. I also have a 351 long block here, its needs gone though and would sell that for $100

Anyone have a 65mm or larger TB? Sorry dont mean to take it off topic, just curious if any of your guys in here have one

Guest 614Streets
Can you give me more details on this, displacement, rods, piston, etc? Any head work?

Shanton, you blow your motor up already? I have a shortblock here from like a 90 or something, cant remember but its good. I dont know what it would be worth to you, I would like to get $200 out of it. I also have a 351 long block here, its needs gone though and would sell that for $100

Anyone have a 65mm or larger TB? Sorry dont mean to take it off topic, just curious if any of your guys in here have one

I don't know the exact details for Joeys engine. You can pm me your number if you want and I can call him and see if you two can talk about it.