FT 2004 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport

Bird69

I'm just gaging interest right now, pics to come soon. I'm looking to trade my cavalier for a small - midsize truck, preferably a 2000+ silverado but i'm open to anything. the bluebooks at 6500. i'm looking for a straight up trade but i have a little to spend if need be.

Car is stock with 43k miles, exact mileage to come soon. 2.2l ecotec oil changed every 4000 miles with whatever good full synthetic was on sale at the time. Runs and shifts like new. Premium sound system, cd/am/fm/ mp3 stereo. sounds pretty good for oem. Stainless exhaust tip. sport suspension. Power sun/moonroof. power steering, windows, locks. keyless entry. AC and Heat work like new. Car has been in 2 minor fender benders - i rearended a lady going about 20 and a school bus going about 30. i was told there was no frame damage but i never measured the wheel base to make sure. The paint is in pretty good condition with a few chips on the front and some minor scratches on the sides, normal wear and tear. That's all i can think of off the top of my head, VIN and pics and more specific info coming soon.