Cartoon Network / Adult Swim

Casper

Xavier makes me want to blow my brains out. Not because I hate it that much (but i don't really like it at all either) but because my brain feels 10 lbs heavier from all the senseless shit that's put into a 10 minute show. I feel hungover after watching it.

Xavier makes me want to blow my brains out. Not because I hate it that much (but i don't really like it at all either) but because my brain feels 10 lbs heavier from all the senseless shit that's put into a 10 minute show. I feel hungover after watching it.

It's definitely a show that I'm sure a lot of people hate, but it's all based on word play. The problem is trying to process each little joke because they try to stuff a half hour show into a 10 minute slow and it's just too much. I go back and watch them a couple more times usually.

I had no clue so many people on here watched this stuff, I always figured I just liked it because I have weird tastes.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/vernon-chatman-and-john-lee-of-xavier-renegade-ang,23741/1/?utm_source=pager

An interview with the guys from the production group that also makes Delocated and made Wondershowzen back in the day. Reading this helped me understand Xavier a lot, the guys who write that stuff are just as weird in real life too.

Wondershowzen was great.

It's definitely a show that I'm sure a lot of people hate, but it's all based on word play. The problem is trying to process each little joke because they try to stuff a half hour show into a 10 minute slow and it's just too much. I go back and watch them a couple more times usually.

I had no clue so many people on here watched this stuff, I always figured I just liked it because I have weird tastes.

I enjoy some good "wordsmithing" which is why I enjoy Xavier. The problem I've had with this season is that they seem to be overdoing it. Too much of a good thing, so to speak. It has improved a bit, though. "Taste the pain."