I haz a request for CR PoPo crew

RedRocket1647545505

Not really. You give it a pipe at an intersection and people turn and notice you're there, and that they will be driving around you. People that otherwise would be oblivious to your existance. I'm with nurkvinny on this one.

You seem to be missing the point. Please exit this conversation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzuki makes harley look alike bikes as well. And got plenty of friends well into their 40's still driving sport bikes with sidewinders and get ticketed for just cruising around.

How many Suzuki Cruizers are getting pulled over?

How many of the 40+ are wearing Helmets?

:confused:

KillJoy

How many Suzuki Cruizers are getting pulled over?

How many of the 40+ are wearing Helmets?

KillJoy

Thats my point, they wont pull over any of the cruiser bikes with loud ass exhausts. They will however go out of their way to pull over the sport bikes. And everyone I know rides with helmets and gear.

Thats my point, they wont pull over any of the cruiser bikes with loud ass exhausts. They will however go out of their way to pull over the sport bikes. And everyone I know rides with helmets and gear.

Yup. Double Standards are a Bitch.

I experienced it with the Marauder. It happens.

KillJoy

Since you bring up gear...

What is the deal with people who wear jackets, pants, riding boots, and gloves without a helmet? I don't understand that at all and I see it a lot lately.

Since you bring up gear...

What is the deal with people who wear jackets, pants, riding boots, and gloves without a helmet? I don't understand that at all and I see it a lot lately.

It's "safer" than riding in No Shirt, Shorts and Flip Flops?

KillJoy

..... meaning Mitch's G/f, yours, or CD's?

KillJoy

Arg my GF and I went to one of the auto-cross @ cooper. Craig and Mitch were there hanging out. I introduced Craig and before I could say anything else she asked if Mitch was his son.

I about died.

Arg my GF and I went to one of the auto-cross @ cooper. Craig and Mitch were there hanging out. I introduced Craig and before I could say anything else she asked if Mitch was his son.

I about died.

WOW. You realize Mitch FINALLY has a g/f?

She is cute too. ;)

KillJoy