WTB: 5.0 throttle body 65mm or larger

BDHG940

damn, I cant remember my s/n or password on there. would you ask what he would take? if you remove emissions, you still have to run the spacer? I should know that but pretty much only owned 4.6 cars mostly.

damn, I cant remember my s/n or password on there. would you ask what he would take? if you remove emissions, you still have to run the spacer? I should know that but pretty much only owned 4.6 cars mostly.

edit he actually doesnt have a price listed.. You can get a spacer on ebay for kinda cheap. you dont need a spacer, but it is like 2 inchs thick.

Edited by Ramsey

I need to find my info, I want to lowball it like $50 then and see if he will do it. I picking up a notch tomorrow and already have started to gather the parts. Looks like christmas in my garage after the purchases tonight and dont even have the car yet

I need to find my info, I want to lowball it like $50 then and see if he will do it. I picking up a notch tomorrow and already have started to gather the parts. Looks like christmas in my garage after the purchases tonight and dont even have the car yet

Is your phone working? have an email i can give him? he doesnt have a price listed.. i dont know why i thought it was 65 bucks..

thanks, no actually I just dropped the phone for the 2nd time a few days ago and its done. Im getting a new one tomorrow hopefully

I couldnt remember if the spacer had to be used or not. I have a victor jr upper/lower setup here so wanted to do a tb at the same time

thanks, no actually I just dropped the phone for the 2nd time a few days ago and its done. Im getting a new one tomorrow hopefully

I couldnt remember if the spacer had to be used or not. I have a victor jr upper/lower setup here so wanted to do a tb at the same time

A throttle body takes about 20 minutes to change.