I miss Kenny

Casper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely been different around here without him. Every time I see the banner at the top of the page, it reminds me of how fragile life really is. The most important thing to do is never take anybody/anything for granted.

R.I.P. again to the funniest person that I had ever met.

+1

I got my Shocker stickers in the mail the other day and gave the rest to Joe to distribute to Kenny's closest friends. I need to clean the car and put it on the clear bra.

Pink

http://shockerstickers.com/store/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/resized/New_Shocker_2_488cd3874b93b_90x90.jpg

+1

I got my Shocker stickers in the mail the other day and gave the rest to Joe to distribute to Kenny's closest friends. I need to clean the car and put it on the clear bra.

Pink

http://shockerstickers.com/store/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/resized/New_Shocker_2_488cd3874b93b_90x90.jpg

give me one purty please

Click "member list" and look for "Joe"..... Seriously this isn't hard Son......

And are you asking me out?

that returns like a million results.

Nitrousbird, Mojoe, Joe.... so confused

No I am not asking you out. I don't date people I hate.

I am a fucking rhyming machine today

that returns like a million results.

Nitrousbird, Mojoe, Joe.... so confused

No I am not asking you out. I don't date people I hate.

I am a fucking rhyming machine today

Really, tell me do you see "Joe" on this page (hint: they are in alphabetical order)? Are you telling me there are other "gergwheelS" on here?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=J&page=6

I see one "Joe" Son. Do you not get it yet? It's starring at you! It's stalking you in that screen shot. For fucks sake..... I'd go with the one that registered on NOV 1st 2001. You know OG style? Kinda like Kenny. I'm getting the impression you are not one of Kennys closest friends. I would think you would know Joe..... Kenny and Jesse were in Joe's wedding party. I think I made it clear that the stickers were for his closest friends. otherwise $5 and .50 for shipping could get you 2 with a few clicks of a mouse....

I see one "Joe" Son. Do you not get it yet? It's starring at you! It's stalking you in that screen shot. For fucks sake..... I'd go with the one that registered on NOV 1st 2001. You know OG style? Kinda like Kenny. I'm getting the impression you are not one of Kennys closest friends. I would think you would know Joe.....

I just feel the need to fuck with you since its a slow day. That and it makes me smile at how angry you are getting