braces!

brennan

Dude! I remember having braces. That shit was the worst!! Fuck that shit. This kid doesn't know what pain is' date=' but he will as soon as the Ortho starts cranking on those bitches. OMG!!!![/quote']

cranking them AND making him wear the rubber bands

Dude! I remember having braces. That shit was the worst!! Fuck that shit. This kid doesn't know what pain is' date=' but he will as soon as the Ortho starts cranking on those bitches. OMG!!!![/quote']

I just got my braces off in August. I'm so glad to b/c I refused to even go out on a date when I had them on! I was so embarrassed to even smile. Now i have a perty smile and am loving my social life!!! hehe. It's so true about the pain. Nobody ever told me about wax until the second week I had them and the inside of my gums were all cut up. I dreaded the adjustments every month....couldn't eat anything for days!:mad:

Wow. There's no way I'd do that again.

I did.. I had mine from freshman year to the beginning of senior year in high school(i needed them bad) and then again for almost a year when i was 19... It really sucked. The second time around i got the clear ones though so it was a lil better. And yes, I had the rubber bands and the head brace and all thta shit. It sucked ass but its worth it.

I did.. I had mine from freshman year to the beginning of senior year in high school(i needed them bad) and then again for almost a year when i was 19... It really sucked. The second time around i got the clear ones though so it was a lil better. And yes, I had the rubber bands and the head brace and all thta shit. It sucked ass but its worth it.

THere is NO way I would ever wear braces that long. I only had mine on for 6 months. It was only to fix my one front tooth. It was sooooo painful. They called me to reschedule my appointment to get them removed by just one week and I had a Pratt-Attack on them b/c I wanted them off so badly! 4 freaking years no way! That's patience!!!:)