C6Antwon.

dover

Antwon...I'm still waiting on you to catch up from your shit talking from last year....

1.62 60'

7.28@95.37 1/8 mi

11.366@124.12 1/4

with 445 whp and 390 trq... whats your car make now? 550 and 550?? I wouldnt brag about 126 traps.

oh and ford>chevy

Wanna run my chevy...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
126mph.....on small jets....you do the math with a good 60'

Triple FTW

i can tell you this...

your mph dont mean shit if the other car cross's the stripe first :p

i can tell you this...

your mph dont mean shit if the other car cross's the stripe first :p

Damn straight.

BTW this a one time thing? Or if somone doesnt hook your gonna re do the race?

There is no drama in this.

Somone step up lay it out on the table.

One race money exchanges hands thats it in my opinion.

Originally Posted by C6Antwon http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

126mph.....on small jets....you do the math with a good 60'

Triple FTW

Thats only 6mph faster than the VW:p

Guest Removed

if you burn, then keep your excuse's to your fucking self.

a race is a race

i was the one spraying water in your lane...yes i used track bite on mine...maybe you should have checked first

another easy one is tossing sand 1/2 down in the opponents lane

if you burn, then keep your excuse's to your fucking self.

a race is a race

i was the one spraying water in your lane...yes i used track bite on mine...maybe you should have checked first

another easy one is tossing sand 1/2 down in the opponents lane

and this is why I would check out the whole length of the race spot first;)

oh and another thing, if you cant win a race straight up and have to resort to booby trapping shit on the track/racespot then thats sad. but yea resort to what I said above

Oh damn, my stang aint got shit on anyone in here lol, but if i'm not working i'm so stopping out to see this.

Oh yea, Dover, i've had a 28x11.50x15 under my car, and still had probably an inch or so to go before any worries. You went to a solid axle didn't you? If so, should be good with upto a 325/15 drag radial.

I'll put $20 on the fords lol.

Guest Removed
and this is why I would check out the whole length of the race spot first;)

oh and another thing, if you cant win a race straight up and have to resort to booby trapping shit on the track/racespot then thats sad. but yea resort to what I said above

only reason i know is cause its happened to me. its fucking street racing, there are no rules! hell i have had pull wires pulled loose, f/p turned down etc. from now on if the hood comes off, NO ONE will come close to the engine bay.

only reason i know is cause its happened to me. its fucking street racing, there are no rules! hell i have had pull wires pulled loose, f/p turned down etc. from now on if the hood comes off, NO ONE will come close to the engine bay.

I hear ya on that man. keep a good eye on the car

People fucking suck.

Antwon...I'm still waiting on you to catch up from your shit talking from last year....

1.62 60'

7.28@95.37 1/8 mi

11.366@124.12 1/4

with 445 whp and 390 trq... whats your car make now? 550 and 550?? I wouldnt brag about 126 traps.

oh and ford>chevy

The car traps what it traps....126 is right for the power to weight of my car. Like I said I need more seat time with the new setup (clutch,trans,spray). With a 1.6 60' like you did, the car should go 10's. Im workin on it, Ive only made 2 passes in the car on spray so far lol :asshole:

The car traps what it traps....126 is right for the power to weight of my car. Like I said I need more seat time with the new setup (clutch,trans,spray). With a 1.6 60' like you did, the car should go 10's. Im workin on it, Ive only made 2 passes in the car on spray so far lol :asshole:

What was your 60'?