1995 Astro Van Horn

yotaman88210

Does anyone know exactly where the horn is located... I couldnt find it this morning. It sounds like it was kinda behind the fan shroud. Is it just tucked up underneath ? Closer to the middle or passenger/driver side? Any info would help. I need to dis connect it because of a wiring issue. Thanks!

Also, I looked, but I dont think there is an individual fuse just for the horn. Might be a relay, but I kinda need to disconnect straight from the horn. THANKS guys!

Kevin

Guest Removed

its only showing me one!

if there 2, check the other side behind the grill in the same location

or just pull the relay

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/hornrelayastro.gif

Cool man! thanks for the fast response! I have to kill that fucker!! I had some new equipment installed that I must blow into to start my van... It also makes you blow into at random and the horn starts going nuts if you dont blow within 30sec. Its so embarrassing. :( Im just afraid if I pull the relay the computer of the thing might know. This thing is really advanced, seriously. thanks again

Guest Removed
Cool man! thanks for the fast response! I have to kill that fucker!! I had some new equipment installed that I must blow into to start my van... It also makes you blow into at random and the horn starts going nuts if you dont blow within 30sec. Its so embarrassing. :( Im just afraid if I pull the relay the computer of the thing might know. This thing is really advanced, seriously. thanks again

no its rather simple....it only bypass's the starter.. im surprised they even hooked the horn up...

ive had to remove them cause they where causing issue's :rolleyes:

the whole issue is you need to stop drinking and driving ;):p

Ha. I dont even wanna talk about it. I got a dui years ago and I plead guilty cuz I was drunk. My mistake and I took the punishment... however this time I was pulled over for no license plate light and was not drunk. I blew twice and the machine said invalid sample. I tried and tried to fight it, but it was delaware county. Trying to fight something with them is like trying to show helen keller a magic... its just pointless. So here I am.