WTF... Its Snowing!?!?!?!?

Rhett

Guest Removed
I just looked out side and I am seeing snow!!! WTF:confused:

welcome to the first day of spring in ohio...coming soon orange barrel season. stay tuned ...news @ 11

....coming soon orange barrel season. stay tuned ...news @ 11

Do you mean start doing construction on every damn road in Hilliard causing my insurance rates to go up and making my drive (no matter what direction I go) shitty season?

Guest Removed
Do you mean start doing construction on every damn road in Hilliard causing my insurance rates to go up and making my drive (no matter what direction I go) shitty season?

yes...but not only hilliard :(

bah wish we got like a foot I have 4x4 and want to play. :)

There is a pretty cool place to play near Gahanna, Its got some serious holes and hills... and its pretty well hidden. If you want to know location PM me.

bah wish we got like a foot I have 4x4 and want to play. :)

There is a pretty cool place to play near Gahanna, Its got some serious holes and hills... and its pretty well hidden. If you want to know location PM me.

ive got two places i go in obetz that is sick!

I love snow and all.. But only when I'm prepared for it. Hankook R-S2s aren't exactly snow tires.. :p

Saw that goddayumn salt shit sprayed on some roads this morning. now im pissed. Thought that was done with

No kidding.. No STI for another week at least. Hopefully the temps just go up from here.

• 6 months later...