Surprised no one at work had heard of this

nurkvinny

Do it almost every time we go trail riding. Its very effective as the video shows. Takes a lot of starter fluid for it to work on tires bigger than 35".

At home I think I would have just held the tire upright and used the air hose because I have seen it blow the tire completely over the bead and have seen it burn a tire up before too.

my dad did something sort of like this it works, he fitted a propane bottle with a big air valve and put a piece of piping on it and flattened the end of it, he fills it with compressed air and then he puts it next to the tire and opens the valve, works well did it on my old cutlass tire

my dad did something sort of like this it works, he fitted a propane bottle with a big air valve and put a piece of piping on it and flattened the end of it, he fills it with compressed air and then he puts it next to the tire and opens the valve, works well did it on my old cutlass tire

Just got to use one of these last Fall. I won't name the tire shop because for whatever reason, they are not legal, or are anti-OSHA, or whatever. But, it was hands-down the easiest method of mounting a difficult tire I had even done.

Just got to use one of these last Fall. I won't name the tire shop because for whatever reason, they are not legal, or are anti-OSHA, or whatever. But, it was hands-down the easiest method of mounting a difficult tire I had even done.

lol its a lot of pressure all at once i can see that as being illegal