im going to jail

phil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you say yes :lol:

no i said we would talk about it, 2 going to prom just doesnt sit well. did i mention that i use to fuck her sister when i was in h.s? if i didnt then this thread is about to become epic.

so phil, how much you gonna pay me to not tell angie? you know yourr g/f who bought you a ps3 and took a loan out so your dumbass could buy an ls1

HAHAHA this is fucked up on so many level's, sounds just like my friend lol has to use a girl to get what he wants. Then she breaks up with him and takes all his cool stuff back lol.

her friend with the dark hair but good try mr. smirinoff

your story was: you left the party and went to steak n' shake to visit christine, then home for the night, now your saying you took that one girl home :confused: I call bullshit, because she was the one was always around that one guy, and the blonde chubby girl was all over the place....i think you tagged the chubby one because she was right up your alley :rolleyes: I'm yet to see you cheat on angie with a hot chick

your story was: you left the party and went to steak n' shake to visit christine, then home for the night, now your saying you took that one girl home :confused: I call bullshit, because she was the one was always around that one guy, and the blonde chubby girl was all over the place....i think you tagged the chubby one because she was right up your alley :rolleyes: I'm yet to see you cheat on angie with a hot chick

tiffany,jamie,stacey? your stupid as hell son, i didnt say i fucked her saturday, i clearley said sunday dumbass, and the dude was just around the chicks they didnt know him all like that. so keep jerkin your dick saying trish actually gave you sex and stfu

Guest Removed

YOUR A BABY RAPER. YOU NEED TO BE IN JAIL.

I HEAR CHRIS HANSON IS LOOKING FOR YOU

JUST SAYIN WHAT I HEARD MAN

Edited by Removed

tiffany,jamie,stacey? your stupid as hell son, i didnt say i fucked her saturday, i clearley said sunday dumbass, and the dude was just around the chicks they didnt know him all like that. so keep jerkin your dick saying trish actually gave you sex and stfu

so out of those 3 listed, tiffany is sexy, the others are nothing to brag about at all, those of us who know all of these girls agree! can't believe you said jamie= bulldog with stumps. you are fucking up son

so out of those 3 listed, tiffany is sexy, the others are nothing to brag about at all, those of us who know all of these girls agree! can't believe you said jamie= bulldog with stumps. you are fucking up son

lol jamie is cute, and gives great head. look at you talking big shit now that you have a lil gf to back you up. i kno you not talking, we can bring up the last chick you stalked on myspace for over 3mnths that was a total coke whore

their nothing to look at, ask the group of us that have seen them. we try to tell him if your gonna cheat and run the risk of getting caught then make it worth it, he's response every time is "I'm not about quality, I'm about quantity"

their nothing to look at, ask the group of us that have seen them. we try to tell him if your gonna cheat and run the risk of getting caught then make it worth it, he's response every time is "I'm not about quality, I'm about quantity"

oh noes, please use my joking qoutes to make a factual statement. heres whats funny, i bring more girls around in 1 month than ive seen you ever have. everytime i say lets hang out with some girls its always, you got one for me, i didnt know i was the local hoe dealer. dont hate on me cause i was always around somthin while you stroked your baby meat using your tears as lube.