fs: tmobile sidekick 3 $35

SRTurbo04

I've got a sidekick three that's about 15 months old been an ammazing phone but. I upgraded to a g1 google phone

The phone is great has full keyboard. Big screen. Has real web brower on it. I use the internet on there more then I did on my laptop.

Battery life is still good for a 15 month old phone.

Has the normal wear an tear of a phone this old

To use the web ull need the sidekick package from tmobile unless u can crack an hack it

35$

Edited by V8 Beast

I've got a sidekick three that's about 15 months old been an ammazing phone but. I upgraded to a g1 google phone

The phone is great has full keyboard. Big screen. Has real web brower on it. I use the internet on there more then I did on my laptop.

Battery life is still good for a 15 month old phone.

Has the normal wear an tear of a phone this old

To use the web ull need the sidekick package from tmobile unless u can crack an hack it

70$

Atleast you have a cool phone now. My G1's screen crapped out on me today, I've had it for just over 5 months now

Atleast you have a cool phone now. My G1's screen crapped out on me today, I've had it for just over 5 months now

Pixels on the screen go out? Mine did that 2 weeks ago cause I dropped it. If its 5 months old call tmobile its under the manufactures 1 year warrenty . I had a new one out in 4 days.

Pixels on the screen go out? Mine did that 2 weeks ago cause I dropped it. If its 5 months old call tmobile its under the manufactures 1 year warrenty . I had a new one out in 4 days.

No, I was using it, put it down for like 5 mins, picked it back up and hit the menu key and the screen just stayed black, wouldnt do anything. I have a new one on the way though.

• 2 months later...