hancock is real!

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
Doubt anyone will be making fun of him in school for his disease. But, I have a hard time believing there is no side effects.

they were saying further in the article that being a infant/toddler, having body fat allows the brain to learn or something, and that him having almost no body fat could affect his learning....they said thats one of the biggest surprises, that he is mentally healthy as well

kids a freak

Guest tbutera2112
Now watch, he'll become a WoW addict and never leave the basement - wasting his ability to become buff by just existing.

good thing hes not azn, this would be guaranteed!

My supervisor says that his cousin has this condition, and has always just been super strong. However he developed autism and when he gets upset, he starts throwing things through the walls and breaking shit.

Still would be nice to be ripped without working for it, if theres no problems.

My supervisor says that his cousin has this condition, and has always just been super strong. However he developed autism and when he gets upset, he starts throwing things through the walls and breaking shit.

Still would be nice to be ripped without working for it, if theres no problems.

:eek:

Liam's father, a die-hard University of Michigan fan, already is dreaming big things for his adopted son.

"I want him to be a football player. He could be the next Michael Hart," Neil Hoekstra said, referring to U-M's star running back.

:nono:

So he wants his kid to be an dumbass that runs his mouth and can't cash the checks it writes?

When the kid rages out and tears him in half I hope it is caught on tape.