Worthless Moron

ZappBrannigan

Some dumb bitch keeps calling my cell phone leaving messages for some other chick to work for her at the magic fucking kingdom in florida. Like its not enough of a hint that the voicemail shes leaving her random messages on is a dude talking.. and I state my full first and last name on it. I'm should call her back pretending to be kathy or whoever the fuck shes asking for, not altering my voice at all.. and be like yeah, i'll work for you. Hopefully get this dumb cunt fired.

Some dumb bitch keeps calling my cell phone leaving messages for some other chick to work for her at the magic fucking kingdom in florida. Like its not enough of a hint that the voicemail shes leaving her random messages on is a dude talking.. and I state my full first and last name on it. I'm should call her back pretending to be kathy or whoever the fuck shes asking for, not altering my voice at all.. and be like yeah, i'll work for you. Hopefully get this dumb cunt fired.

Might be somebody who is on the Collge program there but the whole fact it is a guy it is a guy on the voice mail should be a clue.

Sounds like a chance to have some fun.

LOL, this is still going on? I say call her back and pretend to be the officer who found the phone next to the charred remains, and was hoping to identify the body. Stupid people deserve to be messed with severely.

Let me know if you want to mess with her in reference to Disney stuff. I used to work there so I can give you some first hand stuff.

OR

Tell her if she ever wants to see her friend and the gerbal again you need the documents and girlscout cookies. Maybe add something about the cleaning power of fire and winged monkeys for good measure.