Something to do - 4/12

mseebs

I dont know about you guys. But my 'easter celebrations' ended 2 hours ago and now I am bored as hell. I've spent the whole day sitting around the house or outside doing lawn work.

Considering the gorgeous weather. Wondering if anyone is up for meeting up or doing a little cruise. Anything to get out of the house.

more then likely ill get super bored and just go cruising in a little bit. but im up for looking/talking cars with people if anyone wants to meet up.

i usually cruise sawmill for the most part. so if i dont respond. im out there. white accord with the huge can

Ok.... good shit tonight.

1)Phil, once I get the bottle back in and on the nitrous tune it will be a different out come...

1.5-2 cars i think you had on me

2) As I was driving beside Phil doing about 110, I started hearing a loud ass "thump thump thump from the front right of my car. So I got off 70 At Alum Creek to look over my car. So once I parked it I saw that my fender liner came undone and was smacking up against my tire, melted a hole in the liner. So those will be coming out tomorrow.

3) And as I was geting off the freeway I heard a loud wine from my rear (louder than normal) So I look at my Housing.... Yep leaking from the bottom, So time to put new Gear oil and a new gasket on there....

You go out to have fun and shit breaks.....

Ok.... good shit tonight.

1)Phil, once I get the bottle back in and on the nitrous tune it will be a different out come...

1.5-2 cars i think you had on me

2) As I was driving beside Phil doing about 110, I started hearing a loud ass "thump thump thump from the front right of my car. So I got off 70 At Alum Creek to look over my car. So once I parked it I saw that my fender liner came undone and was smacking up against my tire, melted a hole in the liner. So those will be coming out tomorrow.

3) And as I was geting off the freeway I heard a loud wine from my rear (louder than normal) So I look at my Housing.... Yep leaking from the bottom, So time to put new Gear oil and a new gasket on there....

You go out to have fun and shit breaks.....

That sucks, Paul and I just assumed you were stopping for gas or something.