NBA fans...

Snowflake

Dwyane Wade breaks his all time scoring and is a point away from breaking the Heats all time single game scoring record held by Glen Rice. A little more than 2 minutes left and the coach pulls him out.

He is denied the chance at breaking the record by his coach who admits after the game he pulled him because he said he has broken enough records.

I think its wrong, records are made to broken...

I cant see how Lebron doesnt get it but I agree Wade is 2nd to Kobe only because he has to do it all by himself. Kobe has alot of support.

I dont think it was the last game of the season. I do believe that this is the last week of the regular season.

I dont know about you guys but I will be glued to the TV during theplayoffs. Its a good time to be layed off.

WOW, that's shitty! He should encourage his players to be breaking records, what a dumbass. So D Wades contract is coming up and his coach decides to be a prick bad move. If you're the owner you want your star to be happy.

MVP results should realistically be this:

DWade: The Heat were the worst team in the league last year mainly because he was hurt most of the year. They are now a 5 seed in the east with basically the same team

Lebron: He damn near averages a triple double for the year while sitting out most 4th quarters this year, because his team is ahead. He will win his first MVP this year and honestly it should be his 2nd he got hosed in 05

Chris Paul: This guy is an assist machine. Oh yeah he can also go for 25 a night while dropping 13+ dimes

Kobe: This dude is the Barry Bonds of basketball, a great player that no one likes. Its not hard to throw up gaudy numbers when you shoot 40 times a game

You take DWade away from the Heat and they are a lottery team again. You take Lebron away from the Cavs and they still make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. The acquisition of Mo Williams might have been the best off season pickup by any team in the league.

DWade: The Heat were the worst team in the league last year mainly because he was hurt most of the year. They are now a 5 seed in the east with basically the same team

Lebron: He damn near averages a triple double for the year while sitting out most 4th quarters this year, because his team is ahead. He will win his first MVP this year and honestly it should be his 2nd he got hosed in 05

Chris Paul: This guy is an assist machine. Oh yeah he can also go for 25 a night while dropping 13+ dimes

Kobe: This dude is the Barry Bonds of basketball, a great player that no one likes. Its not hard to throw up gaudy numbers when you shoot 40 times a game

You take DWade away from the Heat and they are a lottery team again. You take Lebron away from the Cavs and they still make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. The acquisition of Mo Williams might have been the best off season pickup by any team in the league.

Truth has been spoken...

I was with you until I read the line I highlighted. Kobe and Lebron average pretty much the same shot attempts while D Wade averages more than both of them (but not by much)... Technically that line would apply to all of them.

My opinion... Lebron deserves it. He has done everything his team needed for the entire season. Like you said, if he played entire games there wouldnt even be a debate.

lebron should get it. i am a huge heat fan and what you have to relize is even though dwade is having the best season of his career the cavs have won 66 games. theres no substitute for that. lbj, dwade, then kobe. i think kobe has the best team out of all of them with gasol and odem. but what does our opinion count. go suns!

Dwayne Wade: 1739 attempts, 79 Games= 22 shots per game

Kobe: 1712 attempts, 82 games= 20.8 shots a game

Lebron: 1613 attempts, 81 games= 19.91 shots per game

I guess they are all kinda close for shots per game. I still think if you take away DWade from the Heat they are garbage.

The trophy states "Most Valuable Player" not best player in the league. If you wanna talk value wise then I think its DWade 1a, Lebron 1b or vise versa.

BTW how about Cleveland damn near beating a playoff team tonight while playing their reserves lol

Kobe vs Lebron who do you start your franchise with...Lebron /debate!

Thats a tough one. Kobe is proven... but Lebron is currently proving himself like very few have. I would have to take Kobe(I'm 60/40 on this) because he has finally learned how to make the people around him better. He has more playoff experience and is better in the clutch. Kobe has something to prove and he's not going to quit until he wins a championship without Shaq.

Dont they both have something to prove. Kobe=win ring without shaq and lebron=win ring period

Kobe is more self centered. Remember how he almost cried when Shaq got the finals MVP that one year. He has learned to hide it better, but he is more selfish and the greed factor puts him on top.