Coilover leaking fluid.

clone

in poking around their site I couldn't tell if/who they outsourced the build of the shocks to. I think your best bet would be to give them a call today and see if they have any shops in the area they trust.

If they used a Koni as a base and just revalved it, then TrueChoice will be able to rebuild it.

how bad is it leaking?

Without moving the car it leaks. I ordered a set last night from Chris Alson as they only sell them in pairs. We are scaling the car and adjusting the suspesion this weekend so I cound not wait. Alston had a 8 day turnaround on repairs so whats $500 more on top the 30K I spend in the last year.

The price to go fast and stay safe.

in poking around their site I couldn't tell if/who they outsourced the build of the shocks to. I think your best bet would be to give them a call today and see if they have any shops in the area they trust.

If they used a Koni as a base and just revalved it, then TrueChoice will be able to rebuild it.

I looked around TrueChoice's web site. I thought they were a sponsor. I'll contact them first before I send them back to Alston and see if they can help.

I'll have a spare set the next time now.

I looked around TrueChoice's web site. I thought they were a sponsor. I'll contact them first before I send them back to Alston and see if they can help.

I'll have a spare set the next time now.

yeah, sucks you had to get another set since you were in a hurry, but as you stated, sometimes that's the price we pay. If all else fails you can have them rebuilt and sell them off to help offset the cost of the new ones.