Friday Night 4/17

wagner

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why I hardly ever come up. I hate standing around all fucking night. When I take my car out....."I take it out".

someone feels my pain. im not racing anyone:rolleyes: i will be driving fast for no reason though

i am interested in gettin involved in a little tom foolery tonight :) making hondaboys cry n such.

and after you're done playin' with your Team Output boyfriends come over about 10 to QSL and see if you can run with the big dawgs .... there'll be a brace of silver Benz's there tonight that don't get scared off when some STi pilot says "from a dig" :zoom:

and after you're done playin' with your Team Output boyfriends come over about 10 to QSL and see if you can run with the big dawgs .... there'll be a brace of silver Benz's there tonight that don't get scared off when some STi pilot says "from a dig" :zoom:

ohh that cute little Merc? yeah, i'll take you from a dig....BRING IT ON!!!!!

Lotus is going to Cars & Coffee tomorrow at Lennox. I can take ya for a ride then.

Tonight it's the Benz .... buddy of mine is bringing out his E55 AMG to cruise around.

ahhhh allright g/f and I might show up for Cars & Coffee tomorrow, possibly take me for a ride in the benz lol?

Sweet, I should be there. I wont be driving cuz I fucked my finger up today and will be too medicated to drive safely. Time for you guys to feel the wrath of my ladies MazdaSpeed!

dig against the trail blazer? hah