food help were they at im hungery

flippy1974

food help were they at im hungery

looking foe something i can walk to from here or have delivered . i walked around and all i seen was wendeys , hadc pizza hut delivered last night . how good is city bbq ?

WTF? Please travel back in time and punch your english teacher, extremely hard, for me!

WTF? Please travel back in time and punch your english teacher, extremely hard, for me!

if u dont like it dont read it !plus im on this stupit laptop and it hard for me to type on it .sorry i dont have a 4 year degree ,to live up to your high standards .

That's why they call me the Grammar Nazi! I didn't blame you, I blame the education system!

4 year degree? They teach proper tense ( see, saw, seen ), spelling, punctuation, and the correct use of prepositions ( not ending a sentence in "at" ) in the Fifth Grade!

So if you were addressing the sentence at me, this would be correct:

Food help? Where are they at, asshole? I'm hungry!

That's why they call me the Grammar Nazi! I didn't blame you, I blame the education system!

4 year degree? They teach proper tense ( see, saw, seen ), spelling, punctuation, and the correct use of prepositions ( not ending a sentence in "at" ) in the Fifth Grade!

So if you were addressing the sentence at me, this would be correct:

Food help? Where are they at, asshole? I'm hungry!

well where im from nazi is a bad thing not a good thing and would probally disapear and never be seen again lolol . plus the titlle got what i wanted to get done so thats all that matters to me . i got my big fat belly full .

i tell u what u can bring me some of that city bbq tonight and we can talk about it .