Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rolled up, got out. O'Doyle started talkin shit, i said i dun give a fuck , Turbo timer turned the car off, said the car died. What the fuck ever. Blank look on the face was being stoned. I really don't give a fuck that a 350lb 6'6 ginger that drives an accord was makin fun of me. Whatever

I rolled up, got out. O'Doyle started talkin shit, i said i dun give a fuck , Turbo timer turned the car off, said the car died. What the fuck ever. Blank look on the face was being stoned. I really don't give a fuck that a 350lb 6'6 ginger that drives an accord was makin fun of me. Whatever

dam cry baby calm down kiddo

btw dont come out to meets on drugs you fucking moron.

dam cry baby calm down kiddo

btw dont come out to meets on drugs you fucking moron.

Uh ok. And A. Marijuana has been de-criminalized in the state of ohio to where carrying anything under 100grams is only a 60$ ticket. Open containers a worse charge than that, and if youve never been high dont fuckin down on it, cause its not like it affects you like alcohol does, you still know wtfs goin on where your at, you can still drive Etc. I went out to see whats up, and if im stoned fuckin who cares, im not out there racing fucked up and shit so whys it matter?

Uh ok. And A. Marijuana has been de-criminalized in the state of ohio to where carrying anything under 100grams is only a 60$ ticket. Open containers a worse charge than that, and if youve never been high dont fuckin down on it, cause its not like it affects you like alcohol does, you still know wtfs goin on where your at, you can still drive Etc. I went out to see whats up, and if im stoned fuckin who cares, im not out there racing fucked up and shit so whys it matter?

ill remeber this next time your out there kid. thanks for the lesson

Alright, and if your a cop ill invite you to come search my car. I don't got a damn thing to hide.

go fuck yourself you fag, i was there last night and you didnt do shit so dont talk shit on the internet cause we saw you bitch up lst night.

Guest Removed
Alright, and if your a cop ill invite you to come search my car. I don't got a damn thing to hide.

well when you leave pound of pot in a duffle bag, and a bong out in the open i guess you should have hid it better.:p

and i think that big ginger would pound you in the ground like a tent stake.

go fuck yourself you fag, i was there last night and you didnt do shit so dont talk shit on the internet cause we saw you bitch up lst night.

I know you were there i looked right at you, and no i didn't talk shit last night. All i said was wtf, and i dont give a fuck. And i didnt say i said anything except i dont give a fuck, i definitly remeber saying i dont give a fuck when you guys were makin fun of my shit, cause i really dont. Fuck it who cares go make of my car.

well when you leave pound of pot in a duffle bag, and a bong out in the open i guess you should have hid it better.:p

and i think that big ginger would pound you in the ground like a tent stake.

Im almost positive he would. fuck almost positive i know he would.

Guest Removed
Oh one other thing, most people dont talk shit when theres eh, 10-15+ people they dont know in front of them talkin shit to them when its just them.

then you havent been around me.:D

Im waitin to see what O'Doyle says cause i know its gonna be great, same with phil, and let me throw a few things out there.

A. I didn't talk shit, i never said i did

B. I rolled up and got out the car and was already gettin made fun of i dont even know wtf i did

C. I did bitch out to all you guys cause, there was a fuckton of you guys wtf was one person gonna do, especially when youve all been friends n shit for years, your not even gonna give someone a chance you think you already know about

So, lets see what the response to this is.