Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

Oh one other thing, most people dont talk shit when theres eh, 10-15+ people they dont know in front of them talkin shit to them when its just them.

false, i talked shit to everyone in the parking lot last night, so i didnt need 10-15 people, there was six, james, me, rob, ryan, craig, drew, and craigs gf you homo. please smoke some more and post less.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im waitin to see what O'Doyle says cause i know its gonna be great, same with phil, and let me throw a few things out there.

A. I didn't talk shit, i never said i did

B. I rolled up and got out the car and was already gettin made fun of i dont even know wtf i did

C. I did bitch out to all you guys cause, there was a fuckton of you guys wtf was one person gonna do, especially when youve all been friends n shit for years, your not even gonna give someone a chance you think you already know about

So, lets see what the response to this is.

your a soft bitch.

even if you are trying to pass off the whole zen master, I don't care and not going to fight thing, I still think your a fag. And why do you need cool down time on that 80's piece of shit 160 WHP tokyo drift pile of two tone junk!! :gtfo:

Wow so all of you little bitches make fun of other CR members just because you're bored? Basically I stop coming out and CR turns into a bunch of little bitched out ricers making fun of people for the fuck of it?????

This is too big for a timeout... I might be out today with my belt to put you pussies in your place.

Signed

~Your Dad

BTW, Fubar I'm not on your side so dont come running to me for support. You are a stupid high piece of shit that should stay the fuck off the roads. Now pass that stuff and stop messing up the rotation.

Guest tbutera2112
Quality individual we got here.

he shows up to a meet and a group of people gang up on him for no reason at all is what it sounds like to me...i wasnt there, but if thats how it went down, thats kinda fucked up....im sure it makes tons of members want to start coming out to meets

again last night was great, did any of you guys actually receive a phone call back from the douchebag from Team Output he called me back this morning, I told him he was a flaming pile of shit and to be out tonight around 10:30

Whatever you guys can go ahead and keep ridin eachother dicks n shit, n ill sit here n smoke. Whatever, and to clear a few things up.

even if you are trying to pass off the whole zen master, I don't care and not going to fight thing, I still think your a fag. And why do you need cool down time on that 80's piece of shit 160 WHP tokyo drift pile of two tone junk!! :gtfo:

Not tryin to be RICER n be two-tone, some fag n a fucking van took off my old front bumper. Drift? What the fuck? 160whp... lols

your a soft bitch.

Fuck you?

Wow so all of you little bitches make fun of other CR members just because you're bored? Basically I stop coming out and CR turns into a bunch of little bitched out ricers making fun of people for the fuck of it?????

This is too big for a timeout... I might be out today with my belt to put you pussies in your place.

Signed

~Your Dad

BTW, Fubar I'm not on your side so dont come running to me for support. You are a stupid high piece of shit that should stay the fuck off the roads. Now pass that stuff and stop messing up the rotation.

Stupid high piece of shit huh? Alright. Whens the last time you heard of something marijuana related with a accident or something? Hmm... Not a clue. Also, has anyone ever died on a od of marijuana? Nope, cant happen. Unlike alcohol n shit where it kills tens of thousands of people a year.

he shows up to a meet and a group of people gang up on him for no reason at all is what it sounds like to me...i wasnt there, but if thats how it went down, thats kinda fucked up....im sure it makes tons of members want to start coming out to meets

Pretty much. Ill be back around later to continue the fun in this thread. :bangbang:

Since that was like 8 years ago here is some current stuff in case you try and claim weed has changed since then,

By Len Wells

Originally published 12:00 a.m., March 12, 2009

Updated 08:24 p.m., March 11, 2009

ALBION, Ill. — A Mount Carmel, Ill., teen has been sentenced to four years in prison after admitting he was high on marijuana the night the car he was driving was involved in a head-on collision, killing his passenger.

Sam E. Holstein, 19, entered a negotiated guilty plea Tuesday afternoon to a class 2 felony charge of aggravated driving under the influence of drugs.

Dont be this guy...

you a bad dude on the internet, i love how this works. we call you out in person, you keep you mouth shut, but we hit that keyboard and your all tough now. lucky im not coming out tonight, id have my gf spank your lil bottem

Guest tbutera2112
you a bad dude on the internet, i love how this works. we call you out in person, you keep you mouth shut, but we hit that keyboard and your all tough now. lucky im not coming out tonight, id have my gf spank your lil bottem

ill let her spank me ;)

Guest Removed

or pull a me, and be the one guy thats gangs up on team output

oh yeah...tell her to spank me..i like that shit. and i more then likely give it to her better then you ever could.

so whats up with team out put? they coming to the meet tonight?