I don't think I can be called a liberal anymore right?

SpaceGhost

http://www.ohiovalleytactical.com/class.htm

Usually the term is paired to an assault rifle, but the concet works the same when done by side arm.

Are you looking at doing CCW?

No, You can't take the damn things anywhere, signs that no fire arms are allowed are everywhere. I bought this for use in the home and being prepared for home security. It seems like a pain to always arming your self and taking it off around here because they have a sign. It seems kinda silly for me too as I don't go unsafe places, hell I'm in bed by 9pm anyway almost every day. I'm old.

Looks nice man. You can come shooting with me at NASR any time I go. I love shooting with others.

That's where I bought it, and used their range. Cool place. Close to home I only live a couple miles from it. I would have seen Greg at Blackwing but they didn't have what I wanted in stock (I called first). It's kinda far from home and when I called NASR they had what I wanted in stock and were close. Yeah shoot me a PM when you want to shoot, it's going to be hard with me watching my daughter all the time, my wife works a lot of hours. I will try to get some help if we can plan in advance.

No, You can't take the damn things anywhere, signs that no fire arms are allowed are everywhere. I bought this for use in the home and being prepared for home security. It seems like a pain to always arming your self and taking it off around here because they have a sign. It seems kinda silly for me too as I don't go unsafe places, hell I'm in bed by 9pm anyway almost every day. I'm old.

Not really. There aren't too many places that don't have an alternative to go to. There are plenty of banks, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc. that are all CCW friendly.