5.0 Help

Stimmel1647545512

Guest Removed
ill have to take a look see at whats up..that pick up coil could be a hit or miss one. or the module..so hard to say without testing shit with it acting up :o

the car started i shut it off right away, started right back up shut it off right away, swapped out coils then tried to re start it wouldnt start went back to old coild wouldnt start

it ran less than 20 seconds had no time for anyhting to get hot

im seriously have no ideas.....

Guest Removed

could be...they are the same ones they rebuild them with, and i have had issue with some rebuilt dizzyz.

and if i dont hear from ben here by 8, ill head that way

Whoever wants to make some money call me 614-507-7049 my name is andy the car still isnt working and im about to list it on craigslist or light it on fire in all seriousness, this is my only car and I havent been able to do shit since friday

the distributor needs put back in the right way could be the new problem or it wasnt even that whatever i dont know if you want to help or want to buy a foxbody vert that doesnt run call me

sooner the better I am located in worthington

i'll stop up after the lease signing

I will gladly give you money and shit man ive had it with this shitter im in the worst mood ever and just cant take having no car anymore im bout to sell it and buy a taurus wagon

call me if you have time if not let me know either way please

Thanks

Guest Removed
I will gladly give you money and shit man ive had it with this shitter im in the worst mood ever and just cant take having no car anymore im bout to sell it and buy a taurus wagon

call me if you have time if not let me know either way please

Thanks

ill stop up and look at it and the hyundied. ill get you a car working..

majic eight ball says drop it off with a pro, its beyond your means :D

ill stop up and look at it and the hyundied. ill get you a car working..

majic eight ball says drop it off with a pro, its beyond your means :D

Cool, thanks man I apricciate it, If we get the mustang/hyundai working ill come tear that wall out for you man

im just sitting here watching tv call me when you head up here

Thanks again

Problem solved and the credit goes to Gearhead (Rob) the main problem was the pickup coil that was only a month or so old in the distributor shit the bed (damn chinese junk) and also my lack of marking the distributor when i pulled it last night, rob came over and saved my day once again..

your the man rob

Guest Removed
lets knock down a wall motha fuckaz

i was there..ill be back out there later..had to come home and get more tools and a ladder. theres some wall left tho:bangbang: