There is Corn on the Floor....

Main3s

sick...we really didnt need to know that!

I know right... and what's even more disturbing is it's by the urinal, NOT the toilet it’s in front of the urinal. :lol:

Fuck man, that's a free meal!

Come on now.... this is a classy thread, don't be bringing it down with nasty talk like that.

:lol: Wow, I really wasn't expecting a full on investigation with actual ways as to how the corn got there. Haha. So lets play a little CSI….

They were eating corn while pissing. It all makes sense.

I've conducted interviews with the 7 people at my office today. I've ruled out 3 because they're women. The 4 men I spoke to claim to have not eaten today and are actually discussing the lunch order. (which doesn't include corn).

If there is a sink next to there maybe someone was cleaning out their lunch bowl in the sink and corn ended up on the floor from it.

This isn’t likely as the sink is still 2 urinals down. I went back to the scene of the crime and found no evidence of corn in or around the sink, so unless they were flushing out their lunch bowl I’d say probably not. That and we have a nice clean lunch room closer to the offices. Someone would have to go out of their way to use the back bathroom to clean up…

Small penis??? Shove an ear of corn down your pants. It will get you noticed.

This will be tuff to determine , I may have to enlist some undercover help from our office…ummmm “flirt” maybe with her help I can get to the bottom of this…

(yeah, it’s a slow day today)

Come on now.... this is a classy thread, don't be bringing it down with nasty talk like that.

I'm not bringing it down. That's a free delicacy, so eat up before someone else does. Fuck, hit the wall-mounted bacon machine if you're feeling adventurous.