Gearheadz Automotive

Stimmel1647545512

All I can say is WOW, Thank you so much Rob!!!

Rob made time to fit me into his already packed schedule came to my house and had the mustang fixed and running perfectly in under 5 minutes, NO JOKE, but before that we popped the hood on the hyundai (girlfriends car) and he showed me the problem within less and one minutes (NO JOKE EITHER).This guy is like the Mr. Wizard or cars if you have a problem DO NOT hesitate to have Rob do it. He saved me a headache and being in a bad mood, for that I am forever grateful.

Thanks Again Man

Guest Removed
awesome, i'm glad you didnt set it on fire.

wish he would have...cause the next time it breaks he will be on here crying to 2 days till i get time to go up there. Mofo needs to just get some AAA and tow the bitch to me :D

Guest tbutera2112
i may be able to bring you my gfs moms car....oh, and i cleaned the tb and maf on the cougar and it still does it sometimes..not often..so i may bring you it too, but probably not since it doesnt do it often enough that you would be able to feel it in a short test drive

That is great to hear... I send you a PM about a friend needing a Test Pipe installed that shouldn't be to hard since you have air tools at the shop. Let me know if you are ok with that I will pass on your number to him. Thanks!

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t57/bcthegreat/BlackRobeWizard.jpg

Now I want to air brush that on his car. If he ever makes up his mind on the paint. :rolleyes:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t57/bcthegreat/BlackRobeWizard.jpg

hahaha we were lookin at that shit at the shop last night on my phone lol It looks like rob with a beard even my brother who met rob once when he worked at kia said the same thing hahaha

I want a shirt with that on it haha

hahaha we were lookin at that shit at the shop last night on my phone lol It looks like rob with a beard even my brother who met rob once when he worked at kia said the same thing hahaha

I want a shirt with that on it haha

:lol: when i saw it i was like ROB!!! And id rock a shirt like that

Now I want to air brush that on his car. If he ever makes up his mind on the paint. :rolleyes:

You should def do it i like it! I tried putting a mustang in there where the ball is but it wasnt working to well

Guest tbutera2112
im going to kill you..

fuck it we will see how much wheel hope the truck has :p

if you wheel hop it even once, im taking the keys back

im so fucked if it breaks, im serious about not launching it AT ALL

i wheel hop leaving the neighborhood at half throttle if im not careful...esp now that the stang is undriveable, i cant afford to break the truck...and im not driving all the way to work in reverse!

Guest tbutera2112
So how r the newbs suppose to learn?

what are you talking about? just becuase i dont want him to launch my truck doesnt mean he cant teach them how to stage....if they dont know how to launch their own cars, sorry about their luck lol

Guest Removed
what are you talking about? just becuase i dont want him to launch my truck doesnt mean he cant teach them how to stage....if they dont know how to launch their own cars, sorry about their luck lol

well ill say this. if its going to break it will with anyone driving it..and if others want me to show them how to launch there cars i have no issue with that.:cool:

Guest tbutera2112
well ill say this. if its going to break it will with anyone driving it..and if others want me to show them how to launch there cars i have no issue with that.:cool:

if its gonna break its going to break, but i dont want it to break because of wheel hop

and there, thats even better...if they want help launching, they can tag you along in their cars lol

i got a feeling its just going to be me and you in my truck anyways

Guest Removed
if its gonna break its going to break, but i dont want it to break because of wheel hop

and there, thats even better...if they want help launching, they can tag you along in their cars lol

i got a feeling its just going to be me and you in my truck anyways

or me running the piss out of other peoples cars..but hell thats normal for me at trails...