april 23

THE BUCKET

Its my 23 bday. ur all invited to come out to lodge bar for a lil while and then sloopys lol. going to be at lodge around 8 or so to get my drink on. prob going to leave at 10 to cruise up hight st to sloopys. should be a good time:cool:

Damn Earon...you're old haha. I would love to come out and buy you a drink or 5, but I'm sick as a dog..so we'll see.

pussy ive been sick for a week and a half an i still managed to go out to the bar saturday an got smasssshhhhhedddd last night lol liquor helps it....

pussy ive been sick for a week and a half an i still managed to go out to the bar saturday an got smasssshhhhhedddd last night lol liquor helps it....

I'll save you a seat thursday. That way if I were to spill some crumbs on the table, you can use your chin broom to sweep it off for me. :cool:

Bacterial infection with a sack of puss in my throat=me not drinking haha. I went at it a little too hard over the weekend...