Somebody smack this guy...

Casper

This guy is a fucking moron. Just another Anti-gun idiot that blames the gun for the crime and not the criminal them selves. If the drug cartel wants guns they will have guns, if they don't get it from the US, they can get it else where. All they have to do is Legalize weed, then these drug cartels will be out of business. Prohibition just fuels organized crime. Don't people fucking learn anything from the past? The gun lobbiest is just fight for our amendment rights! What is wrong with that?

"Will Obama stand up for the people who actually voted for him?"

Obama is the President of the United States, he will stand for the best interest of the people of the United States, not the people who actually voted for him. What does he expect obama to do? Take on the mentality of you didn't vote for me, Fuck You? I also really hate people that brings up meaningless statistics.

The whole, '90% of Mexico's guns are coming from the U.S.' is complete, and utter bullshit. The FBI, and I believe, the ATF, did an investigation on the subject. What they found was that 90% of all guns W/ A SERIAL NUMBER come from the U.S. This small percentage doesn't begin to touch the number of weapons they've got down there without a serial number, which obviously can't be traced. Imagine that.

The whole, '90% of Mexico's guns are coming from the U.S.' is complete, and utter bullshit. The FBI, and I believe, the ATF, did an investigation on the subject. What they found was that 90% of all guns W/ A SERIAL NUMBER come from the U.S. This small percentage doesn't begin to touch the number of weapons they've got down there without a serial number, which obviously can't be traced. Imagine that.

No it's not even that they have a serial number, it's a small amount of guns that have a serial number that coincide with firearms that would come from the U.S.

The total number of guns traced to the U.S. is 17%