Permit Test

Bigbird

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where (around the Polaris area) I could go to take my motorcycle permit test? I wanted to go take it tomorrow before work so I can ride a bit this weekend with it being nice and all. Thanks for your help.

Yep, just looked it up and they don't show any testing until April 28th for either Broad or Cemetary Rd, but Newark shows MC testing tomorrow.

go here and put in your information and you can look up the times and and schedule if you want

https://www.dps.state.oh.us/dxexamscheduling/

For your temps you don't need an appointment or any of that you go in to any local testing center pay $21 and take the test. The MC test is for your endorsement.

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up. I hear it's fairly easy (and I'm reading the study book right now), so wish me luck!

I took mine the 21st at Lancaster's center. It was really easy I just read the book through one time. There are a couple questions that damn near everything is right but its one of those 'one anwser is more right than the others' don't be shitty if you miss a couple. Cake walk though.