WTB Xbox 360 HD

Brrcats

I might be trading my 360 outright for a 40GB PS3, but I dont want to give up my HD with my game saves since I"ll just be getting an arcade version to replace the one I traded.

So i'm looking for a cheap 20GB harddrive for the unit I'm trading. Figured someone might be able to hook me up with an extra one they might have on the cheap. If not I'll fallback onto craigslist.

Thanks

Dave

I might be trading my 360 outright for a 40GB PS3, but I dont want to give up my HD with my game saves since I"ll just be getting an arcade version to replace the one I traded.

So i'm looking for a cheap 20GB harddrive for the unit I'm trading. Figured someone might be able to hook me up with an extra one they might have on the cheap. If not I'll fallback onto craigslist.

Thanks

Dave

I have an extra...I'm not sure how much they are worth though. Send me an offer. Or, if somone knows how much they are worth - post up.

yup, thieres one on sawmill,goergsville rd, highstreet,s hamilton and the corner of 161 and cleveland. Id call if your looking for one to see if any stores have them at the moment. We get them in regularly.

I have an extra...I'm not sure how much they are worth though. Send me an offer. Or, if somone knows how much they are worth - post up.

Sent you a PM, I havent heard back from the PS3 guy today, but if its a go I'll be able to meet with you on Saturday/sunday if my price is acceptable.