"Stock" GT500 Super-Snake Dyno #s

Turbotrio

In all honesty, I'm not. Look at the price tag they throw on these things.

The WS6, SS, and Cobra were all reasonably priced when they came out. Sure they don't have quite the same power but, for the $30k difference in initial investment, even a retard can make them better than the new stuff.

I can agree with that to an extent, but when you look at the low production #'s and what they'll be worth in 20 years, it'll be worth every cent you paied. I don't even want to fathom what my cousin's GT500 would fetch even in it's current condition.

I can agree with that to an extent, but when you look at the low production #'s and what they'll be worth in 20 years, it'll be worth every cent you paied. I don't even want to fathom what my cousin's GT500 would fetch even in it's current condition.

Good point, definitely. Carol Shelby predicted that in 25 years, a good condition 03-04 Cobra will be worth over $200k.

Good point, definitely. Carol Shelby predicted that in 25 years, a good condition 03-04 Cobra will be worth over $200k.

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it. Look at the AC cobras from 65. Brand new they were around the $6K mark, which was expensive at that time, but now fetch somewhere close to $600K+.