The Term Ricer

mseebs

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. true. more of what i meant. was they do so very little performance wise. if i put on every bolt on possible made for the car. it would do very little actual power.

and the cost of these bolt ons against the lack of power they provide. just not worth it.

You could actually do a shit ton to these accord V6 engines. Swap a euro 6 speed trans in, take out that v6 and twin turbo it, the stock bottom end can hold about 8 psi. So actually do some real mods or just daily drive it and leave it stock..

this thread fails

seebs, your car is ok but the exhaust is wack lol. it hangs too low, big huge can, and whats up with the single? shoulda gone stock or at least gone with the apex WS2, which looks good as long as you tuck it up so it's not hanging low and sticking out.

Oh, and since you hate it when people rev, just to piss you off i'm gonna drive to your house and rev the hell outta my car at 3 in the morning :cool:

this thread fails

seebs, your car is ok but the exhaust is wack lol. it hangs too low, big huge can, and whats up with the single? shoulda gone stock or at least gone with the apex WS2, which looks good as long as you tuck it up so it's not hanging low and sticking out.

Oh, and since you hate it when people rev, just to piss you off i'm gonna drive to your house and rev the hell outta my car at 3 in the morning :cool:

steve youre just jealous i make better canadian jokes.

this thread fails

i LOLd so hard at this. next time i see you, just gonna rev rev and rev somemore. i generally dont like doing it but just cuz it seems to make you mad :bangbang:

i LOLd so hard at this. next time i see you, just gonna rev rev and rev somemore. i generally dont like doing it but just cuz it seems to make you mad :bangbang:

dont you come a revving. i know where you work. :ninja: