The Term Ricer

mseebs

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks do not appreciate anything if its not EXACTLY what they would do or want, and these morons will find a reason to hate you, even if your only exhaust waste is naked girls with big titties.

I'm not defending some of the stupid shit you see out there, but I try not to hate others too much, even if I don't care for their choices when it comes to modifying their cars.

I mean ... I do scoff though .... boy do I scoff.

QFT ...... so well said. :thumbup:

+rep

oh man, me and wonderboy got into a good discussion on this the other night. he will tell ya everything you need to know about "ricers"

Haha! Let me take a look at your car in person for 5 minutes and I WILL find something ricey. That offer goes to everyone. I even found one thing that was almost half rice on Hal's car! lol j/k hal, dont hurt me.

Im a ricer and damn proud of it. I do have good parking lot etiquette but, I do like to pipe check people. It makes my wiener feel bigger. Plus, bitches dig it. I gotta go finish my underbody neon light install. Peace out fags.

Haha! Let me take a look at your car in person for 5 minutes and I WILL find something ricey. That offer goes to everyone. I even found one thing that was almost half rice on Hal's car! lol j/k hal, dont hurt me.

Im a ricer and damn proud of it. I do have good parking lot etiquette but, I do like to pipe check people. It makes my wiener feel bigger. Plus, bitches dig it. I gotta go finish my underbody neon light install. Peace out fags.

I dare you to find one thing "ricey" on my car!

This is something I was talking with a couple people about. Why do all Hondas get classified as a ricer? Even the relatively clean ones.

I'll admit. My car isn't the 'fastest' or whatever and I could give a shit less. And I got a big ass can cause I got an awesome deal on it and my other one rusted off. Yet. I've tried to keep it clean and just overall as a good car.

Then driving to Kroger I have 3 guys call me a ricer. On top of some negative rep some guy gave me back on here calling me a 'ricer fag'.

So how in the fuck do people define ricer? And why do even the 'normal' honda drivers get defined as it. I don't rev (I'm usually the guy yelling at the people reving the POS cars), I don't drive like a dbag all over the parking lot. I take my time and I go around and meet people, try to have fun. Then to have some faggots who think they're bad ass in whatever the fuck they drive call me a ricer for no reason. That shit pisses me off.

Discuss.

You post regularly on OC...Shut the fuck up.

i get called that all the time lol i just dont care i brush it off. People always need to put someone down to make themselves feel better. My car is slow as my grandma walking but I dont act like an ass and rev at everyone and try to race every car that pulls up to a light. It just gets thrown around a lot and seems to be overused.

or just use a phone as a modem lol i hacked my verizon phone and tether to it without paying anything extra, or it will connect to any wifi hotspot that isnt encrypted automatically

That's not a bad idea. May have to look into this. Is the unit that Draco posted the same one you used?

anything a normal pc can do it will do

mine is set up for MP3's, music videos, GPS, Interwebs, ODB2 diag, have a webcam in the grill that records for things like autocross and such, integrate my phone to answer and text and such, i integrate my zune with it, satellite radio