PalmerFest

Jizzle Juice

Balllls, why does mothers day have to be this weekend. It looks like I'm gonna make it down there either way. I just don't know if it'll be Saturday, Saturday night, or what. Maybe I'll see some of you drunkasses wandering around.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balllls, why does mothers day have to be this weekend. It looks like I'm gonna make it down there either way. I just don't know if it'll be Saturday, Saturday night, or what. Maybe I'll see some of you drunkasses wandering around.

What time you gonna go down? Im looking for another way down

Well I gotta decide for sure if I'm going or not. I would really rather go down tomorrow and make a weekend out of it. But maybe I can get my mom to do early lunch on Saturday and leave by like 2ish.

Well I gotta decide for sure if I'm going or not. I would really rather go down tomorrow and make a weekend out of it. But maybe I can get my mom to do early lunch on Saturday and leave by like 2ish.

There is fests all day tomorrow too. Palmer PLACE Fest and Oak Fest, etc. :cool::cool:

<3

I don't know how much I would bother to be honest. Palmer Fest is more of a daytime thing than nighttime, unless you plan on hitting the bars.

ooo ok, well then i might go tomorrow, unless my brother wants to go to test n tune, I'm teaching him how to race :)...in an automatic lol

Ya, but sadly, FML, I have a banquet to attend at 5:30 my parents are coming down for. So, my plan is to drink around 10am to 2-3 then come sober up a little, go to banquet, come back out around 8. We'll see how this goes down...haha.

Don't sweat it my dude. I have just been scheduled to work saturday. 9-7:30. FML

Yeeeah never mind Brandon, I'm not going. I'm just gonna save my would be gas money, and money I would end up spending at bars. Plus there's guaranteed drama/me having to take care of this girl if I end up going since its her birthday. Oh well, there will be many more parties. And my car is more important right now anyway haha.

That's what happens when people drink for 14 hours and get bored. I bailed just before it got fucked up (and I mean the people got really, really fucked up by the cops - in fact it was hilarious). After an hour of sitting around we decide to go back to party and on the way I see flocks of people speed walking/running away from Palmer.

"Coming from Palmer?" "Don't fucking go their I just got hit in the elbow with a night stick!!"

"Yo you guys coming from Palmer" "Dude fucking cops tear gassed our buddys!"

LOL "You cryin?!?" "It's not funny her boyfriend got tasered and arrested at Palmer!"

This continued too, every person I passed.

So I had to go check it out. That's a party.

Sorry we didn't meet up Miller...I was fucking shit face wasted at the bar.

I was gone too. I couldn't hear shit anywhere near palmer and you had music just as loud wherever the fuck you were too. Next time man.