fucking deer

jeffro

I hit one at 25 and that fucker was dead the instant he touched the pavement behind me, he never moved. I'm guessing at 50 he was toast. It freaked me out being a city kid, when the cop asked me if I "wanted" the deer. I was like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

I hit a spike buck in the head as it leapt over the guard rail. I was doing about 55. Took out my passenger head light, front fender, bent the hood etc. Swung around, and as I was slowing down to stop by it, it staggered up, jumped the guardrail it originally jumped, fell down the embankment and into the river never to be seen again.

I was dumb founded that it lived at all.

my dad always told me to keep my foot on the accelerator if one ever jumped out in front of me. all i can say is screw that. less speed= less damage

Truth.

front end dip under hard brakeng=Deer in lap.

Edit: FWIW I nailed 2 deer at the same time on Old State Rd in Berlin township. It was in a 1996 Ford explorer,I hit them dead center on the front bumper. One flew forward and slid up a gaurd rail and the other flew forwards and did gymnastics towards 36/37.Hit them at like 75 (saw them and floored it)only broke a grill and a fender. $75 at pick and pull and i was as good as new.

Whats more important to you,Your car or your life?

i noticed today in the signlight that the paint on the end of the hood is all cracked. kind of like a spiderweb, and the front bumper has a small crack in it. do insurance companies take care of these kinds of things?