Crazyness

sol740

So my wife is 32 weeks pregnant. Last week she misstepped on our front porch stairs and took a fall, and ended up in the hospital with a broken foot. They wanted to montior the baby for safety reasons ofcourse (she didn't hit her stomach or anything), and they discovered that she was contracting way more than she should have been, but she couldn't really feel them. They discharged her and said to get bedrest, and try to be extra mindful of contracting (if she couldn't feel them before I don't know what that even means, but whatever) till she goes in for the follow up exam.

So today she calls me, and apparently the situation is much worse now (of course), and the doctor told her she could pretty much go into labor at any time, which is GRRRRRRRRR-REAT. I can't wait to meet my son but to honest, I'm worried about both of them. Add to that our "plans" for when he was born (babysitter for my daughter, time-off work ect) are officially all fucked up now. LOL. Sounds exactly like something that should happen to me. :) We're waiting to hear what they advise we do.

Sorry, I'm just inter-venting. Well wish me luck assholes.

well hopefully she makes it to 37 weeks (not considered preme)

But good luck man! Tell her to take it easy and she should be fine. We just had our son 1 month ago and i think the 38th week. and everything was perfectly fine.

So my wife is 32 weeks pregnant. Last week she misstepped on our front porch stairs and took a fall, and ended up in the hospital with a broken foot. They wanted to montior the baby for safety reasons ofcourse (she didn't hit her stomach or anything), and they discovered that she was contracting way more than she should have been, but she couldn't really feel them. They discharged her and said to get bedrest, and try to be extra mindful of contracting (if she couldn't feel them before I don't know what that even means, but whatever) till she goes in for the follow up exam.

So today she calls me, and apparently the situation is much worse now (of course), and the doctor told her she could pretty much go into labor at any time, which is GRRRRRRRRR-REAT. I can't wait to meet my son but to honest, I'm worried about both of them. Add to that our "plans" for when he was born (babysitter for my daughter, time-off work ect) are officially all fucked up now. LOL. Sounds exactly like something that should happen to me. :) We're waiting to hear what they advise we do.

Sorry, I'm just inter-venting. Well wish me luck assholes.

They let you breed???

My wife just got put on bed rest for similar reasons. I hope everything works out for you and she makes it to her due date and if all else fails at least 37 weeks.

Likewise.

They let you breed???

Twice even !!!