help with HUM111?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
The whole point of being in college is learning how to learn!

DIG DEEP.

im too stupid at this class... my mom is writing the paper for me with the original question in it

im too stupid at this class... my mom is writing the paper for me with the original question in it

:gtfo:

I know it doesn't seem like the easiest option right now, but you should at least attempt at writing the paper. I won't go into what I think about having your mom write a paper for you in college, but it's not going to help you later on when you start taking tougher classes that will probably make this look like a piece of cake.

Does CSCC have some sort of webpage where your professors post info for the class, like the Carmen system at OSU? If you can find the list of people who are also taking the class, you could email them and maybe they can help you out. One of your best resources in college is that you have a number of other people that all have to do the same assignment.

Either way, good luck on it, I'd try and help you but I've never taken a single humanities class in my life.

Guest tbutera2112
if it makes you feel any better she doesnt know how to write it either...but im done trying... gonna take a 0 on that part or come up with some BS tomorrow before class

:gtfo:

I know it doesn't seem like the easiest option right now, but you should at least attempt at writing the paper. I won't go into what I think about having your mom write a paper for you in college, but it's not going to help you later on when you start taking tougher classes that will probably make this look like a piece of cake.

Does CSCC have some sort of webpage where your professors post info for the class, like the Carmen system at OSU? If you can find the list of people who are also taking the class, you could email them and maybe they can help you out. One of your best resources in college is that you have a number of other people that all have to do the same assignment.

Either way, good luck on it, I'd try and help you but I've never taken a single humanities class in my life.

Columbus State uses Blackboard, but when I went there it seemed only a select few professors used it. Nearly all of my OSU professors use Carmen.

My advice to the OP: If you find a class like HUM 111 difficult, Ohio State will eat you alive if you transfer; you really need to start trying now if you plan on completing school.