I heart Evolved

SilverAudiMike

This is CR who doesn't get picked on here. You should do a search for old kitchen threads and see how much fun it use to be here.

I tried to be nice and friendly with Steve, fuck I we use to set races up for each other. He just some how always ends up, well looking like this.

I mean if you want I can turn my attention to you that could be entertaining. I just want some excitement back in the kitchen. No one talks shit, just look at Sam's thread. Just a bunch of scared pussies.

Linn, wrestle for $20? We can video tape too if you like.:D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd better see Jon signed up for D42 here soon, I have the fix for my car coming later this week and he will be dragged down the 1320. Discuss :)

Oh yeah, Erik too. Fucked missed a spot on my lawn. Face my wrath.

You need to be, "The Zoopkeeping Administrator"

I would change it if I could...:(

I'd better see Jon signed up for D42 here soon, I have the fix for my car coming later this week and he will be dragged down the 1320. Discuss :)

where?

Anthony, my plan is to drag you down the track NA this season. It will be every entertaining. :p

This is CR who doesn't get picked on here. You should do a search for old kitchen threads and see how much fun it use to be here.

I tried to be nice and friendly with Steve, fuck I we use to set races up for each other. He just some how always ends up, well looking like this.

I mean if you want I can turn my attention to you that could be entertaining. I just want some excitement back in the kitchen. No one talks shit, just look at Sam's thread. Just a bunch of scared pussies.

I hear you on the entertaining part man. I too miss the excitement from back in the day. I mean, if the steve bashing is bringing the lol's then keep at it I just want to see better shit enter in the kitchen. Just not the same ol "hey steves a fat piece of shit who keeps diggin holes, lets gang rape him". And I hear ya on the "bunch of scared pussy's" part. A whole lotta e-warriors w/ no balls once you meet em. Wish I had a fast car b/c then I'd talk shit all day and night. poor vw :(

Guest tbutera2112
how much you guys weigh? 200 and under then i'll come play. I'm only 180

unless you have little experience and you weigh over 200 lol. I'm not trying to sumo wrestle!

i weigh 135 and im 5'8....you want some? $50

Thorne you have no room to talk...your still the biggest tool on here. I thought you were some amazing tuner too:rolleyes:

Huh?

I'm a tuner by hobbie. I did tune quite a few cars last year. where did tuning even come up? Do you see mrunning cl ads?

I believe if you check I do quite a bit of business with IPS as a customer as a service provider (Not Tuning Visodence)

He tunes E85....he is a GOD. duh!!!!! :jerkit:

Dats righ see reconize roflopoters.

The words have not left my mouth.

I tune for hobbie plain and simple

as for e85 when's the last time you start a project and was excited to be playing with it and seein the rewards?

You need to be, "The Zoopkeeping Administrator"

I would change it if I could...:(

Quiet, Cat-Man of Reynoldsburg :p

where?

My pants, come see.

Anthony, my plan is to drag you down the track NA this season. It will be every entertaining. :p

Won't happen, "CR Stock" new engine or not :D

how much you guys weigh? 200 and under then i'll come play. I'm only 180

unless you have little experience and you weigh over 200 lol. I'm not trying to sumo wrestle!

I'm 225 right now trying to get down to 205. I think Erik is right around there as well.